March 18, 2021
The team at Surfdock are planning to re-open their watersports centre in April 2021. With a full commitment to stopping the spread of Covid 19 they have introduced the following measures:
- pre-booking only, no walk-ins
- all waivers have to be signed ahead of time
- no hand shakes or hugs
- the changing rooms and showers are closed, please treat your trip to us like a trip to the beach
- regular gaps scheduled to facilitate social distancing
- hand sanitiser is available throughout the centre
- everyone is encouraged to wash their hands upon arrival
Learn more on their website, here.
We look forward to seeing this fun activity back up & running in our docklands home!
Image & Information Credit: Surfdock.ie